Absolutely Southern Designs is a national award winning boutique with a brick and mortar store located in Prince George, Virginia as well as an active e-commerce business. The vision of ASD is that we seek to glorify God through our interactions with customers and employees. We seek to make a positive impact on the community in which we serve.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Associate.
We are seeking:
An organized and detail oriented energetic team member who thrives in an ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate believes that customer service is of the utmost importance and will always seek to make the customer's interaction within the store a fun experience. The ideal candidate will also possess an ability to efficiently multitask, possibly changing from one role to the next throughout the day.
If you have:
- Exceptional computer skills especially with MS Excel and Google docs
- Basic math skills with previous cash handling experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills with previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to work with a team as well as on your own with minimal supervision
- A positive teachable attitude with confidence and composure to operate effectively under pressure
Then you could enjoy:
- Interacting with customers, assisting in purchases and making monogram decisions
- Accurately checking out customers and processing cash and credit transactions
- Merchandising displays.
- Our sales assistants will also be responsible for tagging, stocking, cleaning, opening, closing and securing our shop.
- Willingness to learn new skills and learn our product offerings to be able offer solutions to our customers is essential to this position
The fine print:
- HS Education with some college preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Position will require approximately two Saturdays per month
- Position will be required to work some holidays
- Position will be working 20-30 hours per week.
If this is you ......
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.